- ADELINE RING – UNIQUE PIECE N°2
Our team of goldsmiths created this unique design. This ring was entirely hand-forged in our own workshop in Vancouver. No cast nor mould were used.
At MJ Jewellers, only the finest gemstones and diamonds are selected. This stunning tourmaline and diamond ring has a hand-textured on the surfaces with highly polished edges.
- Unique piece locally-made, entirely hand-forged by our team of goldsmiths
- Material: 18K yellow gold & 19K white gold
- Ring shape: soft square shape band
- Stones: tourmaline, diamond
- One "triangular sugar loaf" purpilish-red tourmaline of 11.45 ct
- Diamond: colour: E/F, clarity: VVS2, carat weight: 0.09 ct
- Width: 10mm (base) to 4mm (middle of the ring) to 20mm (top)
- Height: 0.60mm (inner base), 1.50mm (base edge), 12mm (top centre), triangular top 20mm × 24.5mm
- Total finish weight: 13g
Size: 6 ¼
Please note that all carat weights are approximate and can vary.
Please be aware that due to the many variations in monitor settings, colour and size may vary when viewing the product online and may not match the actual colour of the piece displayed.
This unique piece was hand-forged in a size 6 ¼, if you need it to be sized up or down, allow us 2 weeks to do so. There will be additional charges if the size difference is more than 1 size.
For any special request, please leave a note in the comment section when ordering or send us an e-mail. We will do our best to assist you and accommodate your request.
Estimated production times for out-of-stock items, custom pieces and special orders are typically between four to six weeks on top of delivery time.
Delivery time will depend on the product’s availability and the country chosen.
All orders will be shipped via FedEx. A tracking number will be provided.
Once you get the confirmation e-mail, please count about 5 to 7 business days for delivery to Canada.
About 5 to 7 business days for the USA.
About 7 to 14 business days for International delivery.
Please note that orders placed during the holiday season may take longer than the allotted time window. One of our team members will notify you if the production time is longer than usual.
Duties and taxes may be applicable and are not the responsibility of MJ Jewellers.